IT Technical Support Senior Manager manages the performance of IT infrastructure (Hardware and Software) services and technical support for the clients (internal and external) and ensure that standards and processes are followed in order to provide effective customer service and compliance to ASG IT group policies. The responsibilities includes:
1. Prepare annual plans and budgets to meet the strategic objectives of the Technical Support function of IT department.
2. Monitor implementation of the annual plans and measure achievements of results against budgets and objectives and take corrective measures as appropriate.
3. Recommend annual strategy in areas of Technical Support Section.
1. Establish and maintain a service oriented culture for all technical support functions.
2. Plan, document and implement IT projects related to upgrading or installing, new software and hardware.
3. Establish the development of contingency plans for critical Information systems and processes.
4. Monitor the development and implementation of action plans for escalated customer and critical priority issues.
5. Review and participate in activities to support the technical support teams for quick resolutions to external and internal customers, as well as network or server issues.
6. Establish and implement the off-hours and weekend support rotation schedules.
7. Monitor performance of Technical Support activities and documented resolutions in order to identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent potential problems.
8. Establish full scope of IT On-site/Off-site activities, including provisioning user accounts, laptops/workstations and mobile devices, as well as all applicable software licensing.
9. Review the database administration activities such as design, creation, loading, access control, consistency, recovery, performance monitoring and tuning in compliance with IT group policies.
10. Approve and assign requests to technical support staff for repairing IT equipment with vendors and workshops.
11. Approve and assign disposal of IT hardware.
12. Maintain documentation of all hardware configurations and installed software for different locations and identify up gradation needs for hardware and software and assign the tasks accordingly.
13. Analyze the hardware and software requirements for new locations and upgrade existing locations in order to meet business needs.
14. Act as escalation point for all critical customer priority issues.
1. Identify, set and agree on KPIs and objectives.
2. Prepare performance planning (PP), conduct performance appraisal (PA) and PP/PA interviews including employee development plans and counsel employees on career progression opportunities and approve training requests.
3. Recommend employee promotions, salary adjustments, disciplinary actions and approve vacation and overtime.
4. Identify staffing needs, participate in interviewing panels and take hiring decisions.
5. Maintain and promote staff motivation by addressing employee grievances promptly and escalating when necessary and enforcing fair and equitable compliance with Group policies and procedures.
6. Ensure increasing levels of employee satisfaction and improve the efficiency of manpower.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
Primary: Bachelor Degree (12th Standard + 3 years computer science or 4 years engineering degree) or equivalent with 12 years of experience.
Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic is a must.
Certification and Licensure: A+/Network+/MCP/MCSE/ CCNA
Al-Sayer Group Holding