Supervise Purchase & Inventory activities in order to ensure High Supply-ability of parts to all applicable Bahrah Trading Company Franchise.
1. Prepare Stock Purchase Orders for Existing, New registered items after Monitoring & Analyzing Movement of Sale, Lost Sales, Old demand, On Hand & On Order, Predicting Supplier Lead time & amend quantity in case of abnormal demand and send to Senior Manager for Review & Approval.
2. Create Stock Orders & Seasonal Orders Regularly for Bahrah Trading Company Key Franchise & Other Franchise as discussed (Weekly/ Monthly/ for Upcoming Season).
3. Verify Purchase Order against Supplier Invoice and report discrepancies to the Senior Manager.
4. Maintain High Accuracy of Material Master, Supplier Master, Inventory Data including FOB Price : Support Material Master Creation & Extension in SAP
5. Maintain & Monitor Optimum Inventory level to fulfill Workshop demand & Retail Counter demand.
6. Handle all Local Purchase Effectively: Review Requisitions, Create Local Purchase Orders & send to Senior Manager for review / approval, in Compliance with Company & Departmental Policy.
7. Communicate with Suppliers to resolve any issues that may arise regarding Delivery, Quality, and Price & Condition of Sale.
8. Conduct Annual Inventory - Stock Taking for all Bahrah Trading Company Outlet’s & Prepare Non-Moving Lines Data for Stock Disposal Activity.
9. Prepare, Analyze & Submit (Weekly / Monthly) Lost Sales, Service Rate Report & Stock Month Report & discuss with Senior Manager for Process Improvement.
10. Identify areas for improvement and recommend kaizen ideas or suggestions to Senior Manager.
11. Assign duties and examine work for accuracy, neatness, and compliance to policies and procedures.
12. Check employee attendance and report absence and attendance exceptions, prepare annual leave plan for employees and overtime sheets on SAP HCM for management approval.
13. Explain and advise staff on Group policy and quality standards and ensure adherence to health and safety standards.
14. Provide on the job training and coaching to staff and provide information and necessary material to staff to carry out the jobs.
15. Receive grievances raised by subordinates and promptly escalate such grievances to management
16. Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
17. Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
18. Perform other duties as requested by management.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
Primary: Bachelor Degree B.E / B Tech / Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering with 8 years of experience in Commercial Vehicle & Heavy Equipment
Alternate: Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering with 10 years of experience in Commercial Vehicle & Heavy Equipment
Linguistic Abilities: English is a Must and Arabic is an Asset.
Al-Sayer Group Holding