|مطلوب||Store Manager - C|
• To manage and develop the team in order to achieve high levels of revenue, whilst maintaining brand image, operational compliance and customer satisfaction
Education/Certification and Continued Education
• Graduate in any discipline
Years of Experience
• 5-7 years experience of successfully running a profitable retail store
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Establish and maintain effective professional relationships with key business partners.
• Understand customer profiles and ensure feedback is provided on Marketing, Buying and Planning to relevant parties
• Ensure Visual Merchandising standards are maintained within brand guidelines. Implement Company expectations of standards, maintenance and cleanliness.
• Monitor sales per square foot to ensure maximum productivity within brand and store specifications
• Keep abreast of market trends and competitor activity and provide feedback/recommendations to the Company.
• Drive sales, monitor performance and identify commercial opportunities and make recommendations to meet and exceed sales targets
• Cultivate a culture of excellent customer service, leading by example. Resolve customer complaints effectively and promptly.
• Minimise stock loss through the management, implementation and adherence of ATG policies and procedures.
• Analyse stock management information available to ensure sales opportunities are maximised.
• Provide and analyse reports in order to gain understanding of current performance trends, to identify commercial opportunities and ensure Buying/Planning are aware of stock related feedback.
• Recommend, manage and/or support sales promotions and brand activities through effective planning and preparation to meet expectations. Feedback to relevant parties.
• Ensure all Company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
• Prepare and implement stock takes in store in liaison with the Operations team.
• Ensure Company Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times.
People Management Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and direction to team members towards the achievement of goals and objectives
• Coach and motivate team to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles
Al Tayer Group