Header This job description is a summary of the typical job duties and requirements that are essential to the evaluation of the job and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. On occasion, individuals classified on this job may be required to perform functions of a higher or lower skill level not included in this job description.
Allocate accessories jobs to assigned technicians, monitor their performance, and provide support whenever necessary.
1. Organize the vehicle Accessories fitting and repair activities including receiving and delivering vehicles as scheduled and according to priorities defined, and coordinate with Service advisors and garage staff.
2. Receive Job Cards and enter the Job Card onto SAP process by sequence, assign and dispatch Job Card to Accessories Technicians.
3. Book the actual working hours (clock on-off) on the back of the Job Card and enter into the computer at same time.
4. Enter work progress information (actual and standard hours) into the computer system immediately after work on vehicle is completed.
5. Display work progress on the control board.
6. Receive Job Cards after work completion, sign on behalf of Team. Close the Job on the computer and stamp the Job Card / JOB COMPLETED.
7. Display Jobs completed and waiting Quality Control on the Communication Board.
8. Represent Team in all matters and discussions relating to quality system improvements in assigned work area.
1. Assign duties and examine work for accuracy, neatness, and compliance to policies and procedures.
2. Check employee attendance and report absence and attendance exceptions, prepare annual leave plan for employees and overtime sheets on SAP for management approval.
3. Explain and advise staff on Group policy and quality standards and ensure adherence to health and safety standards.
4. Provide on the job training and coaching to staff and provide information and necessary material to staff to carry out the jobs.
5. Receive grievances raised by subordinates and promptly escalate such grievances to management.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
- Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows on internal communication portals.
- Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Education and Experience
Primary: Bachelor Degree (12th Standard + 3 years or 4 years Engineering) or equivalent with 2 years of experience
Alternate: Diploma in Automobile/Electrical/ Mechanical (12th Standard + 2 or 3 years Diploma) or equivalent with 4 years of experience
English and Arabic is a must.
Behavioral Competencies 4 - Customer Orientation4 - Achievement Orientation4 - Impact and Influence4 - Execution Excellence4 - Personal Effectiveness4 - Problem Solving
Footer The information contained in this Job profile is the property of Al- Sayer Group. It must not be copied or used for commercial or other purposes without prior written consent of the Management of Al-Sayer Group.
Al-Sayer Group Holding