· Operating rides and attractions and providing exemplary guest service which includes the following: loading and unloading the ride, checking ride restraints and lap bars, providing safety instructions and ensuring compliance; assisting guest with special access, operating the control console and dispatching the vehicles; watching that the attraction is being operated safely via monitors. Evacuating the rides and shows in the case of a shut down. Delivering appropriate scripts and/or spiels.
· Welcoming and greeting guests, screening for appropriate attire and height requirements, providing guests with attraction information, monitoring the queue lines and make appropriate adjustments, measuring attraction wait times and keeping the area neat and organized.
· Maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Constantly monitoring immediate area and surroundings for trash and debris and assisting in its removal as needed.
· Attending safety training session to go over safety rules, actions in case of a malfunction, procedures for emergency, medical help, etc. based on the set schedule.
· Understanding and demonstrating the proper use of safety practices while opening, operating, and closing the venue.
· Representing and promoting FEC in a positive manner at all times in order to maintain a professional brand image to all concerned stakeholders.
· Assisting as trained and directed to provide support in emergency situations that may arise in order to minimize possible damage, loss or injury to any visitors, staff members or property.
· Assisting in the performance of other special duties and projects as needed in support of organizational goals.
· % compliance to safety regulations
· No. of ride-related incidents
· % guest satisfaction on rides