|Job Title||Sr Principal Solution Consultant|
The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways — from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
The RoleWe are looking to hire a Sr Principal Solution Consultant with the technical strength in Asset Performance Management for our Team in Europe. The solution consulting team is tasked with supporting the sales process with knowledge of the AspenTech products and services, value definition and industry vertical knowledge as well as developing and maintaining key relationships with AspenTech's clients and prospects. The candidate will be responsible for working with our account managers and the technical community within our clients.
The successful candidate must have strong business acumen and customer interaction skills. The role requires the ability to understand customer challenges and industry drivers, formulate potential solutions from Aspen's portfolio, build and justify the business case for client investment, and provide support to the direct sales force in the sales process.
The candidate will be measured against the license revenue and service bookings objectives established by management for the relevant vertical.
• Apply consultative skills in customer-facing situations to identify customer
problems and understand their business and operational issues. Facilitate
customer understanding of APM suites/solutions technical functionality, value
creation and business process improvement.
• Articulate the overall solution and provide the vision with an understanding of
the customer's business and technology needs, AspenTech's previous
successes and the competitive landscape.
• Act as business partner with the account team to develop the account strategy
based on the industry and client business environment maximizing product
usage and growth. Refine the solution and vision messages for the overall
project and work with other team members to develop presentation materials
that effectively communicate these messages, leading clients to action.
• Participate and/or lead customer consulting engagements to facilitate sales,
including demonstrations, workshops, value assessments, and technical
seminars. Proactively support pipeline development (e.g. account planning,
awareness sessions, etc) and sales execution for assigned accounts and
• Develop commercial proposals for assigned opportunities. Respond to
RFI/RFQ/RFP questionnaires as required.
• Accountable for achieving personal targets such as productivity, bookings and
other Business Consulting related targets.
• Challenge customer’s current way of doing business to drive results.
What You'll Need
• B.S. in Engineering with 10-15 years practical experience in consulting,
technology, and/or industry.
• Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in APM related technologies a plus but
not a must.
• Expertise in Process Industry required.
• Experience in the process or manufacturing industries.
• Ability to lead cross functional teams and manage multiple priorities under
• Strong business acumen. Adept at performing customer interviews,
identifying improvement opportunities, and overcoming resistance to
• Ability to assess and articulate customer value creation.
• Must possess a strong passion for cutting-edge technologies, with the
aptitude and desire to learn new skills.
• A team player with the ability to relate to customers and maintain good
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong English language skills.
• Flexibility to travel 30-50% of time.
Specific Product Knowledge:
• Experience with batch processing and the regulated industries would be a
plus but is not required. Industry experience preferred.
• Chemical and/or refining industry experience strongly preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Chemical production and engineering business
• Knowledge of asset management and maintenance business processes.
The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep p[...]2021-09-09 Management, Consultancy
We are looking for a young dynamic creative photographer Educational background in relative field is a must, experience is a plus since we are looking[...]2021-09-09 Design, Arts
For an online school, we are looking for a young dynamic teacher with great command of English and French[...]2021-09-09 Teaching
Citea Apart Hotel located in Achrafieh is looking for a receptionist.-Flexibility in schedule is a MUST.-Previous experience in a Hotel is a plus.[...]2021-09-09 Hotels, Restaurants
Citea Apart Hotel located in Achrafieh is looking for a Chef De Partie :-Previous experience in a hotel is a MUST.-Flexibility in the schedule is a MU[...]2021-09-09 Hotels, Restaurants