|Job Title||Senior Salesforce Consultant - Remote from Tunisia or MENA Region|
As a member of Diabsolut, the Senior Salesforce Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and customer relationship skills to successfully implement Salesforce product offerings.
The Senior Salesforce Consultant for Diabsolut will lead project teams to lead client meetings, define & sequence tasks, document the solution, lead the technical implementation and assure the quality of the delivered application.
Responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
• Working with customers to translate the customer business requirements into a working solution using Salesforce suite of products
• Providing technical assistance and supervision to other project team members
• Design, configuration and implementation of the scheduling application functionally, workflow, business rules, and algorithms based on Salesforce FSL’s framework
• Design, configure, implement & deploy FSL’s application functionally
• Design the integration of Salesforce suite of products with various systems such as customer interaction systems (e.g. Clarify and Siebel) and ERP (e.g. BAAN, PeopleSoft, SAP, Maximo) and GIS systems (e.g. ESRI)
• Lead the solution delivery team(s) to develop best of breed integrated scheduling solutions
• Capability to lead complex design and requirement workshops
• Collaborate with Project Managers to define the work tasks and assignments
• B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
• Significant Field Service Lightning experience solutioning complex requirements
• Service Cloud experience solutioning complex requirements
• Integration of Salesforce with various middleware and point to point
• At least 5 years of ‘hands-on’ experience with the implementation of enterprise commercial business applications
• Agile and Waterfall project experience
• Experience mentoring junior resources
• Certifications in Salesforce considered a defined asset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• At least 5 years of experience working with Visual Basic. VB.Net, Knowledge of C++ preferable
• Experience with Oracle, MS SQL-Server and NT
• Experience with development of Web-based business applications using XML, ASP and VBScript
Through a diverse portfolio of solutions centered on implementation and consulting, Diabsolut anticipates and answers the ever-evolving technological needs of our clients. Importantly, we assist companies in understanding and addressing the often unforeseen operational and employee-related challenges that accompany major change. Combining extensive understanding with strong partnerships, we advance strategic goals, transfer crucial knowledge internally and move businesses forward, fast.
Since 2003, our goal is to make every client a reference; and we are proud to say, they all are! At Diabsolut, each employee plays a large role in the success of our business and takes ownership of the achievement of that success. We aren’t the typical consulting agency or system integrator, because our people and approach are simply different. We have a desire for acquiring the best talent and empowering our team members to be successful. Diabsolut believes our continued success lies in teamwork, diversity, and our passion to be the best. This makes Diabsolut a great company and a fantastic place to work!
We are also proud to be considered as one of Canada’s Best Employers for Recent Graduates in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021!
As a member of Diabsolut, the Senior Salesforce Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technic[...]2021-09-12 Management, Consultancy
POSITION SUMMARY Responsible for greeting the guest upon their arrival, assisting with the unloading of their items in a safe ma[...]2021-09-11 Uncategorized Jobs
JOB DESCRIPTION A Pastry Chef is responsible for operating the pastry section of the kitchen to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience w[...]2021-09-11 Hotels, Restaurants
Job Description Preferred Qualifications Preferred Qualifications2021-09-11 Sales, Accounting
JOB DESCRIPTION A Sous Chef will work closely with the Executive Chef to manage all aspects of the kitchen to deliver an excellent Guest and Membe[...]2021-09-11 Hotels, Restaurants